New to Crypto? Make sure you read the things you need to know about the Crypto Market in Canada for 2019. We've put all you need in this updated post!

Does anyone know of a good Canadian Online Market for goods and sevices?

I'm looking for an online market... Something like eBay... where the currency is Bitcoin...

I don't have a website but I would love to be able to list the jewellery I make on a site that deals in Bitcoin...

If there isn't one... Maybe it's time we start one?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated...
:)

Comments

• CoinGuyCoinGuy Administrator
    You should control your destiny and create a site. Right now it's not so hard. You can look at http://shopify.ca/. It's easy to integrate Bitcoin payments easily. I know @BitcoinWare uses them and can give you some feedback.
  • Shopify is currently supporting Bitpay, Coinbase and GoCoin integration.

We are using Bitpay for BTC payments, GoCoin for LTC and DOGE coins.

You can get a 14 day free trial on Shopify to test it out - should be able to have a simple store up and running in minutes.

Thanks for the mentions CoinGuy!

Any other specific questions, please let me know :smile:

• DaStuffDaStuff Member
    edited December 2015
    Nithmund said:

I'm looking for an online market... Something like eBay... where the currency is Bitcoin...

Sounds like you're looking for Openbazaar. Or at least I think what I am hoping it becomes lol.... once its released :(
  • DaStuff said:

Nithmund said:

Sounds like you're looking for Openbazaar. Or at least I think what I am hoping it becomes lol.... once its released :(
    OpenBazaar looks very promising... A Peer to Peer market... it will be great if it takes off... :)