New to Crypto? Make sure you read the things you need to know about the Crypto Market in Canada for 2019. We've put all you need in this updated post!

Buying Ethereum In Canada

CoinGuyCoinGuy Administrator
edited February 15 in Ethereum
Looking to Buy Ethereum in Canada?

Right now there are a couple of really good sources to buy Ethereum in Canada.

Coinsquare
Kraken
Coinfield
Ndax
Shakepay
Einstein Exchange
Bitvo.com

Comments

• Ok, mandatory pitch here, Coinsquare was the first exchange to fully support ETH here in Canada and we have had tremendous interest in ETH trading recently. You can also trade ETH on our platform directly with any other coins (CAD, USD, LTC, DASH, DOGE, Gold and Silver physical reserves) via Coin2Coin. Note that precious metal holdings are restricted to verified accounts only though. However you can trade ETH without restrictions.

Very fast funding and withdrawals via e-transfer. Works with any banks. Accounts with a good trading history are eligible to direct drafts, wires, and EFT transfer at very competitive prices too.
  • CoinGuyCoinGuy Administrator
    @CoinSquare I don't really do well with "mandatory pitches" -- because it sounds much more like spam or self-promotion which adds no value to a discussion :tongue: However, I did intend to create a thread for those wanting to know about all the current (reputable) exchanges that Canadian could buy Ethereum from. So, from that point of view, this post was mandatory to avoid a spam fest :smile:

If you know of an exchange that focuses on Canada as an important market please share it. If work for this exchange make sure it's obvious. All spam comments will be deleted.
  • Hey @coinguy it's all good with us. You certainly do a great job at maintaining this place up and tidy so that it remains the top forum in Canada for crypto information and news. We don't do a lot of advertising like other exchanges because we rather focus on building and improving our platform and provide a superior user experience. But we like hanging around here.

Thanks for setting up this thread.

edited June 2017
    @CoinSquare Thanks for the compliment. Sorry if I cam off snippy. I am trying to avoid those people who don't contribute to our discussions here and feel they can just self-promote :)
  • because we rather focus on building and improving our platform and provide a superior user experience.

Your site is easily the worst trading exchange I have seen anywhere with any asset! :D
    And yet @traderp they have business :smiley:
  • Hi all,

QuickBT is happy to announce we've added Ethereum!

Now you can buy Ethereum in seconds using your debit card, credit card, or cash -- using the same trusted system that has delivered over 125,000 Bitcoin orders over 4 years.

Visit us at https://quickbt.com/ and get started with Ethereum in seconds.

Simply enter your Ethereum address and the amount you'd like to get a real time quote. Then verify your cell phone with a PIN, making your payment, and your Ethereum will be sent to your wallet in seconds.

Happy to answer any questions,

Jamie

QuickBT Team
    Awesome @QuickBT, I'll add you to the list!
  • BerkosBerkos Member
    edited February 15
    CoinGuy said:

Looking to Buy Ethereum in Canada?

Right now there are a couple of really good sources to buy Ethereum in Canada.

Coinsquare.io (Read about them below)
    Kraken.com (launched ETH trading in August 2015)
    Quadridgacx.com (since March 2016.)
    Quickbt.com (Read about them below)
    We will add other Canadian exchanges as it makes sense.

Good stuff, thanks, what do you think about Localbitcoins?
    @Berkos YYMV for local bitcoins