New to Crypto? Make sure you read the things you need to know about the Crypto Market in Canada for 2019. We've put all you need in this updated post!

Help??... Ideas for possible events to make on Gambling site.

krissongkrissong Member
edited November 2016 in Bitcoin Games
Hi I'm New here I work for Lunarbets.eu

For Bettors out there..

What do you think is the best event that you want a Gambling site to have?

Free bet after you 10 bets?

Will that be okay?

What else? Tell me what you think.

This is for Lunarbets. ^_~

Comments

• Proper English would be one. And maybe communicating with a community before posting spam.
  • Proper English would be one. And maybe communicating with a community before posting spam.

I don't think you got what I just posted. This is not a spam. I just wanna know if there's someone out here who's playing on sportbetting sites and I just want to know how is a gaming site can retain their player.
  • testmantestman Member Plus
    edited January 2017
    Sounds to me like you want us to do your job for you. We're not interested in your obvious ploy for spam. So transparent: Ask a question here, and post a promotion for your company. I saw your other post and reported it -- no one here wants to click a short link to a sketchy site. We are a Canadian forum - &&& New Years has passed. Also not many of us are gamblers. Try Reddit or bitcointalk instead :tongue:
    I am he as you are he as you are me, and we are all together. See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.
  • Okay. You don't need to be so rude about it. I'm not trying to make you do it for me. I'm just looking for Ideas.
  • testmantestman Member Plus
    edited January 2017
    Not trying to be rude, just hate these gambling posts. Also pointing out that your original post was in November and you only came back now to push your promo. It shows what you think of this place...So asking for our help on this forum is the wrong place. Good luck.
    I am he as you are he as you are me, and we are all together. See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.
  • You should check out what the poker sites do. When I was playing a lot of online poker, everyone would talk about rake back. Rake back just means that you get a portion of what you give to the house (in poker its called rake) returned back. This has the effect of seeding the tables with pro (or full time at least) players so the seats are full.

Otherwise the standard events are deposit bonuses and some drawings. Free bet after 10 bets can be gamed, but maybe like 1/100 bets are randomly doubled by the house or something?
  • The best events you can enjoy in gambling sites are the tournaments, cashback promotions and more. Mainly because you'll have the chance to compete with other players who also love the game you are playing. The level of competition would be high and you'll feel the thrill because of the mixture of casual and high roller players involved.