New to Bitcoin? Make sure you read the things you need to know about the Bitcoin Market in Canada. We've put all you need in this updated post!

Bitaccess publishes first peer reviewed smart contract paper

Hey coinforum.ca

Over the last year or so Bitaccess has been focusing on how to use smart contracts for derivative markets. We published a proof of concept back in September and this week, after several long months of back and forth, our dedicated blockchain engineer presented the peer reviewed paper at the International Financial Cryptography Workshop conference in Malta.

It's a great opportunity to check out some advanced work that has been supported by Canada's government and blockhchain engineers and researchers. Plus, it's great to see a Canadian firm at the forefront of FinTech. If you are interested in knowing more, I'll get Shayan to stop by and answer some questions or you're always welcome to stop by the office in Ottawa!

You can see more details here:
Bitaccess Research Work on Trusted Smart Contracts

disclosure: I do work at Bitaccess, but I am not involved with this project or the paper other than I sit in the same office sometimes.