New to Bitcoin? Make sure you read the things you need to know about the Bitcoin Market in Canada. We've put all you need in this updated post!

Places to Spend Bitcoin or Businesses That Accept Bitcoin in Canada

CoinGuyCoinGuy Administrator
edited December 2017 in Business And Bitcoin

So let's start again. In the past we have tried this, and it was hard to keep up to date. Maybe with your help we can make it better. I am starting with what I have collected so far. Add a comment with new businesses, as per instructions below. We can only do this by having your cooperation. The goal is not a definitive list, but I will be adding Canadian businesses that accept Bitcoin.

Online Businesses

If you know a website of a business accepting Bitcoin that's missing, please provide the following in a comment:

• Their website
  • What they sell

Note: Businesses not located in Canada or serving Canada, will not be add in this list. We are attempting to promote Canadian businesses only. Spammers will be deleted and possibly banned.

Brick & Mortar Businesses

If you know a business accepting Bitcoin that's missing, please provide the following in a comment:

• Their address
  • Their website or google maps link
  • What they sell

Note: Businesses not located in Canada or serving Canada, will not be added in this list. We are attempting to promote Canadian businesses only. Spammers will be deleted and possibly banned Please note I also appreciate being updated if any of the businesses no longer accepts Bitcoin.

Comments

• The Blenz is out. There's also lots of brick & mortar businesses all over the country, now... I'm not sure I'm prepared to go about archiving them :#
  • CoinGuyCoinGuy Administrator
    @BitcoinCooperative I removed blenz. Just wanted to give a space for it. I've been asked 3-4 times this week alone :p
  • JustwearJustwear Member
    edited June 2017
    Just wear optical located in Markham, Toronto, Ontario, Unit111, 8360 Kennedy Rd, Markham, ON, Canada. L3R 9W4. web-site: www.facebook.com/Justwearoptical/

• DaveFDaveF Member
    Hi,
    The Atlantic Gold & Silver Centre https://atlanticgoldsilver.com
    We accept Bitcoin, Ether & Litecoin when paying for Gold & Silver coins and bars.
    We are 'Brick & Mortar' and online.
    2 retails stores in Atlantic Canada.

Dave
  • River City Tile Company in Edmonton is now accepting Bitcoin. 14548 116 Avenue, Edmonton. www.rivercitytilecompany.com
  • Hi All!

We are the first ever Event Management company to accept Crypto Currency as a form of payment for our services in the Toronto, ON, Canada area!!! Please help support me in the expansion and acceptance of Cryptos! Serving the Greater Toronto Area! Our mission is simply to make any special event an extra special event.

Services we offer:

1) Elite Photo Booth Services
    2) Cotton Candy Machine Rentals
    3) Popcorn Machine Rentals
    4) Red Carpet
    5) Stanchions

*You can also pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash*

RED CARPET AND STANCHIONS FOR RENT

Red Carpet - 4 feet x 15 feet = $120 for a 24 hour rental
    Red Carpet - 4 feet x 8 feet = $80 for a 24 hour rental
    Red Carpet - 4 feet x 10 feet = $90 for a 24 hour rental

Stanchions for rent 2 Stanchions with red valvet rope = $60
    4 Stanchions with red valvet rope = $100

Photo Booth

3 hour- $600
    2 hour- $400

This will include full set up, take down with an attendant.

Beverly Hills Management
    Email: bhm@techie.com
    Call us at 647-885-4316
  • Ontario based online jewelry store. Selling sterling silver interchangeable stone rings. http://wwwtrendystonejewelry.com/
  • littlej247littlej247 Member
    edited October 2017
    Cumberland Apartments, an apartment rental complex in Edmonton, now accepts Bitcoin as payment of rent. https://plus.google.com/b/118016695486540261750/+CumberlandApartmentsEdmonton/posts/hJMYjRV5kVC
  • Well, I haven't posted in a while, but I've been working on a little project that is now getting up and running.

We are still starting up in terms of what we'll be offering in the next 6 months, but we are accepting BTC and others as payment.

Brick and mortar

COIN CAFÉ JEUX et SOCIAL
    COIN CAFÉ GAMING and SOCIAL

Located in Montmagny, at 125 Ave. de la Gare

Website(still under construction, but we have a basic site up for the time being):
    Main: https://coincafe.ca
    Lifetime pass info: https://www.vip.coincafe.ca
    There is also a site being built as an info portal for angel investors who have contributed to our funding efforts.. interested parties are free to get in touch with me.

So, what do? Well, for those who don't click links in forum posts, here is a pretty good description of what we are doing:

GAMING FOR ALL
    Whether you prefer a fast-paced racing game, a nail-biting shooter, or a game of chess with your best friend, we have what you are looking for. You’ll be able to play anything from your favorite NES titles to the latest VR experience. If you can’t find what you want, let us know and we’ll get it as soon as we can. All gaming systems from PCs to checker boards are kept up to date and in good working order. No waiting for updates while your paid time runs out, and no missing pawns or playing cards. You’ll always be able to play the games you want in comfort, with high quality seating and cutting edge display technology.

SOCIAL
    While playing games can bring people together, we know that it’s not for everybody. For those who don’t feel like taking advantage of the board and video games, the cafe is open all day. Drop by for a coffee, read one of our books or bring your own, chat with friends on social media using one of the workstations installed for your convenience, you can even join our bookclub for regular meet-ups with others who want to discuss their latest read. A number of social activities are being prepared for those who want to take a step back from all the technology and just spend some time with friends or find some new ones.
  • Thanks OP for the list! I'll add one.

CanDesk.ca told me in a newsletter they're now accepting bitcoin and bitcoin Cash. I'm a satisfied customer of their standing desks.