New to Bitcoin? Make sure you read the things you need to know about the Bitcoin Market in Canada. We've put all you need in this updated post!

Issues with coinsquare

I have a few issues with coinsquare trading software

Each time I make a purchase it seems some “lag” in their system seems to be causing me inconvenience. FOR EXAMPLE

dogecoin at 0.0016 -> I go to purchase , cashes me out at 0.00195 price although at the time it displayed its market value at the 0.0016 at the time

When I go to sell, same thing only the opposite. Go to sell when shown at 0.0022, cashed me out 0.0017

Seems very convenient. I wonder where this discrepancy in funds is going. Although my timing and trade intention is fully accurate, I should be constantly profiting from the actions. Instead each time I am at a loss. Doesn’t seem to be changing.

I also have noticed - for example - today bitcoin cash was volatile. Way up and down. When I try to buy at the low - says “error generating your quote” then coincidentally when it’s high - quote seems to be generated.

These things seem very strange to me, this could easily be a function built into the software to pick up constant losses and discrepancies on a large scale from users. Please be cautioned.

I have sent multiple emails to both the support mail and admin however I receive nothing back. This is ongoing for me. Don’t be naive!

Comments