New to Bitcoin? Make sure you read the things you need to know about the Bitcoin Market in Canada. We've put all you need in this updated post!

Quadriga - Verified IDs but Failed Equifax

Morning CryptoLovers.

Yesterday I did try my first fund with Quadriga and, even with my ID verified, I couldn't transfer any CAD - even doing transactions with Quadriga before (selling BTC). Website asks me for Equifax verification, which I did, but even answering all questions with 100% correct information the verification was unsuccessful. Any tip on what might have happened? Any solutions? Have an open ticket with support for more than 24h with no answers. Wanted to know if someone had the same issue.

If this post is inappropriate I do apologize. This is my first time in this community.

Cheers.

Comments

• CoinGuyCoinGuy Administrator
    Never heard of this issue, but the fact you opened a ticket is the right step :)
  • Unfortunately, Equifax verifications tend to fail fairly easily sometimes, and it's usually just because of some minor detail being wrong in our or their records. You'll need to wait for a reply from our support team to sort it out, which could take 2-3 days. Sorry for the trouble.
  • Thanks @CoinGuy and @QCXSal for the rapid response. I will wait for Quadriga support response. I will keep this topic updated.

• How long does it take for them to verify the ID?
    Do you know if the Equifax check will affect your credit score?
    Thanks!
    Fellype said:

Morning CryptoLovers.

Yesterday I did try my first fund with Quadriga and, even with my ID verified, I couldn't transfer any CAD - even doing transactions with Quadriga before (selling BTC). Website asks me for Equifax verification, which I did, but even answering all questions with 100% correct information the verification was unsuccessful. Any tip on what might have happened? Any solutions? Have an open ticket with support for more than 24h with no answers. Wanted to know if someone had the same issue.

If this post is inappropriate I do apologize. This is my first time in this community.

Cheers.