New to Crypto? Make sure you read the things you need to know about the Crypto Market in Canada for 2019. We've put all you need in this updated post!

ezBTC - Your Review: Good or not?

2»

Comments

• I gave a shot to EzBTC but didn't like it very much. However, for people only interested in HODL, I think this is a better alternative to Coinbase (4% fee ...).

Overall, it's a good platform with a very reactive customer support, but the orderbook is overpriced; especially for alts. I believe they are about to release a new version of their Alts product, since you can't trade pairs as of now. It will probably help a lot.
  • If you daytrade/shaving,ezBtc is not the best choice for now,maybe later.Not enough volume.
  • I started with ezbtc late January this year as a complete crypto newbie. Although it took a while to get my level 2 verification, I have been happy with their service. I am only “getting my feet wet” to see how things work, but have been able to both fund and buy quickly the smaller altcoins my mentors have recommended. As I prefer to use a Canadian Exchange, the large selection of altcoins makes this is a great option for me. I have used both Chat and email to get questions answered in a timely way. I am looking forward to being able to use interac online to fund. I do hope they set up a “Who We Are” page on their new website as this will add to comfort level of prospective users.
  • So far i used interactive E-Transfer,maybe 15 times more or less, and pretty fast, within 2 to 4 hours. Nice people, very good service.