New to Crypto? Make sure you read the things you need to know about the Crypto Market in Canada for 2019. We've put all you need in this updated post!

XRP from ezBtc to Binance

2»

Comments

• CoinGuy said:

Or maybe @barryweston too can assist. I can’t recall who used Ezbtc.

I have only bought my ripple from them. However I do recall them listing an email address altsdep@ezbtc.com (that may be incorrect but it was close to that). However based on their user interface that does sound correct you put the amount you want to sell it will notify them, they will manually send you a deposit address, and it should show up in your alts deposits from your user history. Again though I'm just speculating cuz I haven't actually completed that process yet.

Maybe @ezbtc can chime in?
  • All i am trying to do is exchange my XRP for TRX
  • If you want to do a concierge alt trade ie. Any alt or currency to another alt or currency. Providing the value of the transaction is over $5000 we can manually facilitate it. Iota tron etc. Note that one balance has to be one supported on our site so we can debit the account. If the other address is not supported on our site which generally it isn't you will need to give us the wallet address so we can send to the coins directly.

This is a manual process and we are busy so expect at least a 24 hours turnaround. Email the altdeps@ezbtc.ca team for assistance.
  • ezbtc said:

If you want to do a concierge alt trade ie. Any alt or currency to another alt or currency. Providing the value of the transaction is over $5000 we can manually facilitate it. Iota tron etc. Note that one balance has to be one supported on our site so we can debit the account. If the other address is not supported on our site which generally it isn't you will need to give us the wallet address so we can send to the coins directly.

This is a manual process and we are busy so expect at least a 24 hours turnaround. Email the altdeps@ezbtc.ca team for assistance.

Thanks

Email sent
  • @BrianHonda are you straight up trying to sell your xrp for cad? Or just withdrawal to wallet, sell will just convert it to currency, withdrawal will allow to move elsewhere for safekeeping or trade??