New to Bitcoin? Make sure you read the things you need to know about the Bitcoin Market in Canada. We've put all you need in this updated post!

Wallet for OX

. I want to buy OX through ezbtc (just added) but not sure what wallet to use. Any suggestions JAXX doesn’t list

Comments

• Ok...probably a dumb question as a first time buyer...
    if I buy OX through my Fund in ezBtc can I send to an Exodus Wallet which uses US$ even though my Fund is ezbtc is in Can $
    Or...as it is the cryto coin I am sending will it just automatically give the US value on Exodus
  • testmantestman Member Plus
    You need to send coins to a wallet that support the coin you send it to. So Bitcoin to a Bitcoin wallet or Ethereum to an Ethereum wallet. It doesn’t matter what the fiat exchange is. It matters if it supports the coin you want.
    I am he as you are he as you are me, and we are all together. See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.
  • Thanks...that confirms what I finally figured out.Ok...so Exodus supports Ox and I can send my OX. If I later convert to bitcoin in exodus, can I then send directly to ezbtc to Fund with bitcoin?