New to Crypto? Make sure you read the things you need to know about the Crypto Market in Canada for 2019. We've put all you need in this updated post!

Good time for litecoin?

What are your general thoughts on litecoin? Is it worth investing in?

Comments

• RoyalRoyal Member
    I prefer LTC over BTC and it is my personal opinion. LTC price recover faster most of the time compare to BTC.
  • If you take 200 day moving average as a good indicator, most cryptos are in bear markets while LTC has so far stayed above its 200MA. This is a bullish sign unless this line is broken down.
  • RoyalRoyal Member
    I agree 100%. BTC price in Canadian exchange most of the time overpraised but I always can buy LTC cheaper and then I move to Binance to buy other alt coins.
  • CoinGuyCoinGuy Administrator
    edited February 9
    Litecoin right now seems to be having a resurection

Following the recent downturn in the crypto markets, Litecoin (LTC) has skyrocketed nearly 30%, allowing it to claim the fourth spot by market capitalization ahead of EOS and Bitcoin Cash. Today’s market surge has been fueled by Bitcoin’s 8% jump that has sent its price to $3,700.

Although Litecoin is showing a significant amount of bullish momentum, analysts note that it does face resistance at around $43, which may cause it to drop from its current prices.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/02/08/litecoin-price-skyrockets-over-30-to-43-ltc-retakes-no-4-spot-by-market-capitalization/

• barehunterbarehunter Member Plus
    Litecoin enhancement news has lit a fire under it. Always a good coin to own. "Silver to bitcoins gold".
  • BruceWayneBruceWayne Member Plus
    Litecoin has always been my first love. I'd mine BTC with my GPU while sleeping and at work then mine LTC between periods of when I was at my home computer back in 2012/2013. I've made money off it for years and I'm not lying when I say I actually looked at that chart for the first time in a year and bought a small stake in it the day before it went bonkers and took the entire market with it.

When I say alts will take the markets up with it I was specifically looking at ETH and LTC since they're the only alts I consider long-term holds. It always warms my heart when LTC is bringing things up even after all these years...