New to Crypto? Make sure you read the things you need to know about the Crypto Market in Canada for 2019. We've put all you need in this updated post!
Bylls is hiring an accounting clerk! Help us find the perfect candidate (Montreal only)
Join our Bitcoin adventure: the next frontier!
Help us scale our established Canadian Bitcoin payments startup!
We are looking for a motivated, resourceful and professional Accounting Clerk to help our growing startup in everyday accounts management, accounting, bookkeeping as well as finance management. Click here for details: https://bylls.breezy.hr/p/d9d4fbc8f7bd-accounting-clerk
Your responsibilities will include managing financial records, processing transactions (data entry), track expenses, creating reports, reconciling bank statements and improve the accounting current system.
The quick rundown
- Full-time (35h) job at Bylls office in Montreal
- Working with the General Manager and CEO (Francis Pouliot) directly
- You will be joining a growing team with additional hires
- Our company is self-financed and profitable, with long-term stability
- Salary: ranging from 21$/h to 26$/h depending on professional experience and Bitcoin experience
- You must be a Bitcoin user since 12 months or be able to demonstrate a genuine belief in and dedication to the Bitcoin project.
- Experience (5 years minimum) in a professional field related to accounting or any professional experience requiring financial business accounting which involves bookeeping and accounting procedures.
- No previous experience for a Bitcoin company or payments processing company is required but would be a strong perk.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance is a plus but not necessary
- Knowledge with all accounting procedures and standards and have a flair for numbers
- Good practical experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English, additional fluency in French a strong perk
- Ideally, you are currently employed but are looking to quit your job to start an exciting new career in Bitcoin
Personality we're looking for
- Loyal and trustworthy
- Focused and dependable
- Precise and diligent with strong attention to detail
- Results oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to work and contribute in a team environment
Roles and Responsibilities
- Data entry and manual transaction processing on daily basis
- Track expenses and income
- Review, maintain and improve accounting documents and records
- Perform and review accounts reconciliation
- Accounting information management and organization
- Providing clerical assistance to the Management team related
- Keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling statements
- Process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense reports and receipts
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
You will be learning directly from and working with the creator of the Bylls processes Francis Pouliot as well as management and support staff.