New to Bitcoin? Make sure you read the things you need to know about the Bitcoin Market in Canada. We've put all you need in this updated post!

Altcoins,what’s the future?

Btc not looking good,and the alts are worst.
What’s your take about the future of altcoins? Is the market of altcoins is dead?

Comments

• CoinGuyCoinGuy Administrator
    I don’t think they are dead. We are just in a transition. It’s just the trick of finding the ones that will be the future, although, I am still bullish on BTC :)
  • Ada,xrp,xlm,bts,nxt,dgb,nano are in my wallet. Hopefully they will do good.
  • testmantestman Member Plus
    This is ever changing. I’ve sold most of my altcoins and figure either BTC or ETH will win this race.
    I am he as you are he as you are me, and we are all together. See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.
  • barehunterbarehunter Member Plus

You have not lost money till you sell. Hold on to the coins no matter what.

The ups and downs are part of the game. The big players buy your cheap coins when you get tired of waiting.

Last winter was a prime example of how it can turn around. Holding is always the best medicine.

I'm talking established coins and projects. Not the proliferation of eth based shitcoin tokens. Anyone holding a majority of these are going to go broke.

• OrthofabOrthofab Member
    edited August 20

Loosing money by choosing the wrong coins because their project is going south,i can live with that.

Dealing with the market conditions,don't care it's part of the game.

The crypto ecosystem is nothing like the stock market.

You never know what's gone to happen to a coin. Delisted,scam,fraud,bad management etc.

It's like a boxing match, you have to watch your opponent and the referee, you never know which one is gone to punch you. Funny world the cryptos.