New to Bitcoin? Make sure you read the things you need to know about the Bitcoin Market in Canada. We've put all you need in this updated post!

QuickBT 3 Month Update: New Site, New Records, Zero Chargebacks

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have a new website that's launched.

Check it out at https://quickbt.com

We've set a few records too!
  • Tens of thousands of unique visitors from all around the world
  • Our first public integration (CoinKite, world-class Bitcoin banking and wallet, https://coinkite.com)
  • Several exciting integrations finalized and coming this month
  • Now over 200 special customer relationships
  • 300% month-over-month sales
  • Second business review by Interac, resulting in limit increases
  • Manual processing rate (due to market fluctuations or other failures) down to 1%
  • But our most proud statistic is this one: Zero Chargebacks!

Thanks Coinforum users for helping us get off the ground!

If anyone has any questions, I'll be happy to answer them here!

Comments

• Would absolutely LOVE to use this service, but I don't bank with one of the 4 institutions supported by Interac Online. Also, would be super helpful if you listed those institutions on your front page. As it stands, I hold out hope that there will be wider integration with other banks and credit unions, but the only way I have been able to check that is to start a purchase and then cancel it once I get to the next page, AFTER having gone through the text message authorization process. Seems like a waste of resources.
  • Oh hey, didn't even notice you changed the site since yesterday. Much nicer looking too. This would make adding which banks are supported even easier by adding it to your FAQ.
  • Hi Josh,

Great feedback - we'll put the logos of the banks we support front and center in a new content update for the landing page we're working on.

Look for updates on more financial institutions being supported,

Jamie

QuickBt Team
  • Hey thanks. I've already been impressed enough with what I've seen and read of you guys that I've been contemplating just setting up a new bank account with one of the supported ones just for that purpose. But factoring in account fees, I've not yet seen my way to doing that. Your quick response, and obvious ease-of-use of your service goes a long way.

Cheers.
  • Received my bitcoins within 30 minutes. Cool.
  • I really wish they wouldn't keep ratcheting back the max purchase amount. 0.03BTC is just so low. I get that it's a convenience service, but can you imagine if you could only load your paypal account $30 per day? Great if you want to purchase some stickers or a small ball of yarn. But not enough to make any real purchases.
  • I agree with @JoshNekrep ... why not create a membership service that is available to the public, allowing higher purchase amounts? This would save a ton of time, and maybe work power required to handle the number of transaction requests? Killer job though... and no matter what other people say, I think you're right, keep the site simple, and mobile friendly. You don't need all the bells and whistles of a site like coinbase, you just need to establish the market trust!
  • Well doesn't seem instant at all, just purchased some btc and its been almost 6 hours with nothing in my account. Claims to take 30-60 minutes but seems to be a lie.

Will wait abit more and give them a call to cancel my order and refund my money. Rather use cavirtex, they keep their word.
  • smokim11 said:

Well doesn't seem instant at all, just purchased some btc and its been almost 6 hours with nothing in my account. Claims to take 30-60 minutes but seems to be a lie.

Will wait abit more and give them a call to cancel my order and refund my money. Rather use cavirtex, they keep their word.

Hey there,

Thank you for your business!

Is this your first order? We just started placing first orders on a security hold - you'll receive a quick call this morning confirming some details, and going forward you'll be on the approved customer list for instant ordering.

Apologies for the confusion, when you receive your quote it does say "New Customers: Up to 24 hours" - but maybe we need to make that more clear.

We've got some cool security enhancements that will stop the micro-hassle, coming later this month.

Thanks again,

Jamie
    QuickBT Team