New to Bitcoin? Make sure you read the things you need to know about the Bitcoin Market in Canada. We've put all you need in this updated post!

How are points calculated?

I couldn't find anywhere (there probably is though) that explains the points section.

I thought i've been contributing to the forum, but my points are super negative for some reason. Can someone explain why?

Comments

• CoinGuyCoinGuy Administrator
    @DogeDigital When you resurrect an old discussion (necropost) you get a negative points -- at this point it's posts without comment that are 3 months old. I have relooked at and made it 730 days old, and reduced the ding.

I appreciate your contribution, and you get points from user reactions and from contributing content. I have given you a new badge to make things even out.
  • ahhh... Yeah. Sometimes I go deep. There's not a ton of daily content here and I think some things go overlooked by new visitors (like me).

Was just curious if someone had a vendetta or people just really didn't appreciate me lol. Thanks for the response.
  • CoinGuyCoinGuy Administrator
    @DogeDigital daily content is up to all of us, but sometimes the Canadian market is quiet :p I appreciate your comments and that's why I reduced the hit :D