New to Bitcoin? Make sure you read the things you need to know about the Bitcoin Market in Canada. We've put all you need in this updated post!

Plan to build a Bitcoin mining center in Quebec

Hello everyone, I am new number and nice to meet you in this community!

A Chinese company plan to invest and setup a bitcoin mining center in Quebec and asked me to do the advanced research for the law, cost of power, cost for place ...... So I am here to see if you could help me to answer the following questions:
1)If I will setup a industry of Bitcoin mining at Quebec, what kind of licence I have to get, and how to get it? I need the detail guidance for it.
2)The plan is to setup a bitcoin mining center of 50,000 miners, and as now I live near Montreal, so I want to find a place to setup the mining center which is also near to Montreal. Do you have some recommend place for me? ( First choice is a factory building or warehouse, it is also OK of a open space for further construction.)
3)Power supporting and cost is a critical item for me. I’d like to know the exact power price? ( how much dollar/kwh? Other cost? )
And I see some report said that Quebec Hydro is welcome for this kind of industry, so how could I contact them for power price discussing?

I know it is not easy to setup a mining center and it will be ton of things to do.
So I am appreciating that the people with related experience who could share the information to me. Thanks in advance!

Chenying Zhu