New to Bitcoin? Make sure you read the things you need to know about the Bitcoin Market in Canada. We've put all you need in this updated post!

Coinforum Members Attending Bitcoin Expo This Weekend

I had planned to attend this weekends Bitcoin expo but a major family emergency is preventing my travel. Things will be okay, but it's one of those things in life when timing couldn't be worse. We are dealing with it and I hope things will be okay in the coming weeks/months.

In the meantime, I have a a major favor to ask. I need you to be my coinforum army. Tell everyone you meet about this community. Encourage them to join. Remind them that a Canadian focused community is an important voice that can coexist with Reddit. We need more engagement here and fresh blood. This is a great event to make it happen. Heck, maybe even one of you can take the lead to organize a coinforum in real life meetup.

Once again I wish I could be there to lead this and meet many of you, but it's simply not possible, so having someone take the lead from our community would be much appreciated.

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to PM

Comments